Energy Audit is the key to a systematic approach for decision making in the area of energy management. It attempts to balance the total energy inputs with it use, and serves to identify all the energy streams in a facility. Conservation of electricity is of prime importance for industrial growth.
Types of Enery Audit Services :
- Investment Grade Energy Audits (IGEA)
- Detailed Energy Audits (DEA)
- Mandatory Energy Audits (MEA) for Perform Achieve and Trade (PAT) Scheme
- Monitoring & Verification (M&V) Audits PAT M&V
- Energy Audit for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSMEs)